Monday 4 February 2013

The Highs and Lows of my Return to Work

It's been nearly a month back in the work place. So I thought I'd rustle up a little list of my highs and lows.

Five lows

The first initial wrench of giving my daughter over to the nursery.

The long drag of work! 

Feeling like I will probably never participate in after work drinks with my team.

How tired I feel from it all.

Realising how little time I have to do anything else.


Five highs 

Seeing all my friends at work. All the "welcome backs" have been very uplifting.

Having an understanding team to work with.

My daughter settling well at nursery and being excited to see me at the end of the day.

Having moments all to myself!

The breakfast buffet at my work canteen (freshly made hot scones - yummy!)


So there you have it. What have been your high and low points from your  big return?

No comments:

Post a Comment