- Telferscot Primary School: Telferscot Road, SW12 0HW
- @ 12pm - 3pm // Adults: £1, Children: FREE
- It's Summer Fiesta Time at this little primary school that's jam packed with lots of fun for the family: games, crafts and music workshops with Kinetico Bloco to name a few.
- Young Lambeth Cooperative: Windrush Square, Effra Road, SW2 1QJ
- @ 12pm - 5pm // FREE
- "The Young Lambeth Cooperative (YLC) will be having a Community Launch Party this at Windrush Square, . The aim of the event is to let the community know who we are, and get everyone signed up as members, so the community can have a say in where the funding goes for young people's services in Lambeth. We will be having food, a chance to sign up as a YLC member, live music & entertainment, and performances from local acts of all ages."
- "What is the YLC?
The Young Lambeth Cooperative (YLC) is a membership organisation set up by the community and the council to be the new vehicle that commissions services for young people in Lambeth. Anyone aged 11 and over can sign up and become a member to have a say in what services should be provided for our young people."
- Northcote Road Summer Fete 2014: Northcote Road.
- @ 11am - 5pm // FREE, but rides charge - £15 ride-all-day wristbands are available!
- You've got the Teacups, Astroglide and a new Toyset Roundabout to play on along with ping pong tables, a live entertainment stage and a market. They've even mapped everything out for you here.
- The event is supporting Ickle Pickles, a local children's charity - you can find them in the playzone!
- FYI you can get those wristbands from All Good Gifts and Hamptons International (both on Northcote Road)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: Omnibus Clapham, SW4 0QW
- @ 11am & 3pm // Adults: £9, Children £7
- Suitable for 5+
- Performance by Box Tale Soup, it has wonderful reviews and is sure to be lots of fun for young and old!
- West Norwood Feast: Norwood Road.
- @ 10am - 4pm // FREE
- With July being such a sporty month, West Norwood have incorporated it into this months theme. Head to the children's activity tables or Artisans and one of their lovely volunteers will paint the flag of your choice.
- The garden at St Luke's will have the radio tuned in so you can listen to the Wimbledon final whilst munching on a slice of strawberries and cream cake - yum!
- Books About Town: All over the city.
- Books about town launched on Wednesday - benches shaped like open books are popping up all over London for everyone to find and enjoy.
- BookBenches feature stories linked to London and are based on some of the most iconic - from children's stories such as The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to adult titles including 1984.
- They've also launched a new website which includes family events, activities and quizzes, downloadable trail maps and information on each BookBench.
- We're particularly excited to check out the Riverside trail - The Gruffalo, Dr. Seuss, Paddington Bear and lots more to add!
**DATE FOR THE DIARY**
If you've been living under a rock like me then you won't have realised that the annual Lambeth Country Show is happening on the 19th/20th July in Brockwell Park.
A fun weekend to be had by all it seems, so be sure to take a look here to see what's going on across the weekend.
That's all for now but be sure to keep checking back for updates!